- 4 member meetings during the year.
- 8 Tournaments
- 50/50 raffle and a door prize giveaway at each meeting.
- Youth Members – Free (those who have not yet reached the age of 18 and are related to an adult member as a son, daughter, grandson or granddaughter).
- Special events such as “Ask the Pros”, fish fry, seminars, member charters, etc.
- Monthly Newsletter “Hardlines” providing helpful information such as new and updated tackle information, hotspots, safety tips, the latest club news, etc.
- Access to the club’s member only forum/message board.
- Annual adult membership dues are $30.
- Meetings are open to the public.
- Applications are subject to approval by the NNAC Board of Directors.
- Members agree to comply with all NNAC angling rules, related policies and tournament requirements.
- A signed Membership/Tournament Liability Waiver Application is required every year.
Great! How do I get started?
Simply complete a Membership/Tournament Liability Waiver Application and mail it along with the required membership dues to the address on the form. Alternatively, you can attend a club meeting and complete an application there. Below is a link to the membership application. This form is used for new members or renewing members.